Cascade Guides & Outfitters is the only Orvis Endorsed Outfitter in Oregon. Being endorsed by Orvis ensures our guest that we have met the most rigorous standards in the fly fishing industry. We are license holders for both the National Forest Service and BLM lands.
With our extensive licensing, we are legally permitted to guide more waters than any other guide service in Central Oregon. This includes:
- Crane Prairie Reservior
- Lava, Little Lava
- Billy Chinook
- Davis Lakes
- Deschutes River
- Crooked River
- Fall Rivers
- We offers half day, full day, and multi-day trips on the many rivers and lakes in the Central Oregon area
- A selection of fly fishing schools and accommodations
- Considered one of the most unique trips available anywhere, our Classic Float trip utilizes wooden drift boats, bamboo rods, antique reels and silk style lines. Casting time honored patterns to rising trout.
A full range of rental equipment is available to meet the needs of all types and ages of fishers. Groups and families always welcome.
Staffed with a select group of professional guides who understand their responsibility they will provide you with an experience that is educational and enjoyable. You will find our services superior to and competitive with other non-endorsed guides.
- Summer Hours: Memorial Day – Labor Day -Daily 8 am-8 pm. Sunday 8 am-4 pm.
- Winter Hours: Monday – Saturday 9 am – 6 pm. Sunday 9 am-4 pm