The Ice Rink Will Reopen November 2016
The Village at Sunriver Ice arena has long been a family favorite in Sunriver. Now with a sleek new look and modern upgrades to the sound system, skates and viewing area the Ice Rink continues its family traditions.
- General admission is $13 for adults,
- $9 for children (age 5-12 years)F
- Free for ages 4 and under with paying adult.
- The admission fee includes skates ($3 discount for bringing your own skates).
- Skate Assist Walkers are $5 (based on availability).
Season passes and group rates are also available.
Non-Holiday Public “Open” Skate – CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Mondays 3pm-8pm
- Tuesdays 3pm-8pm
- Wednesdays 3pm-8pm
- Thursdays 3pm-8pm
- Fridays (3 sessions) 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Saturdays (3 sessions) 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Sundays (2 sessions) 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm
Martin Luther King Day – January 15th – January 18th
- Friday, January 15th: 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, January 16th: 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-10pm
- Sunday, January 17th: 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm/ 6pm-10pm
- Monday, January 18th: 10am-1pm/ 2pm-5pm / 6pm-8pm
Presidents Day February 12th – February 15th
- Friday, February 12th: 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, February 13th: 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-10pm
- Sunday, February 14th: 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm/ 6pm-10pm
- Monday, February 15th: 10am-1pm/ 2pm-5pm / 6pm-8pm
Mid-winter Break February 16th-February 21st
- Tuesday February 16th 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Wednesday February 17th 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Thursday February 18th 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Friday February 19th 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Saturday February 20th 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm / 6pm-9pm
- Sunday February 21st 10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm